These groups are for everyone - men and women, young and old! Collage is a wonderful art medium utilizing paper, scissors and glue. Collage is a free-spirited opportunity to be led by our hearts. By combining a therapeutic environment with collage, the group participants explore their individual creativity. The collage process is about the practice of trusting ourselves and having fun.
As a therapist, I believe collage is an excellent way to safely tap into our deeper and more vulnerable selves. With no rules or expectations we allow our intuition and curiosity to be our guide. Away from the hurry and worry of the day-to-day, we can truly relax and nurture our souls during a session of collage.
By selecting words, pictures, and images from magazines and other printed materials and gluing these to cardboard, we fashion a true "original". The results can be surprising. And, you will have something meaningful to take home with you. Participants will have the option of having their piece interpreted by the facilitator.
- This is your invitation! We meet on the 2nd Friday of each month beginning at 6:30 pm.
- Attendance at the group is free but donations are welcome.
- Each group is limited to 6 participants.
- Collage Groups are fun. You may want to schedule a group and invite your friends. Please contact me for more information.
- please, RSVP by phone or email